Seol + Gold Piercer (Brighton Location)
Seol + Gold is a fine jewellery brand that blends luxury with fun, for jewellery that you’ll love and will last. Established in 2016, Seol + Gold has grown online as a go-to brand for fine but affordable jewellery. And after 5 years of living our best lives online, we opened a store at Boxpark Shoreditch last year. With the success of this, we are now opening a new store in Brighton!
We love jewellery, we think of it as an extension of who we are so we know how important it is to create pieces for everyday wear but that will last. We are a small but growing brand and we are looking for talented people to join the team as we seek to accelerate that growth. Come and join us!
Seol + Gold Store Piercer (Brighton)
We are looking for a friendly, professional and experienced piercer for our new store in Brighton. We are open to part-time or full-time piercers, on a permanent or flexible contract.
In your role, you will be responsible for providing the highest standard of piercings for our first ever Seol + Gold Brighton store, in a brand new and exciting space. Working with the Store Manager, you will be responsible for the customer piercing experience from start to finish, providing a safe, hygienic but inviting service that helps the customer build their earscape!
Now here’s what we’re looking for:
- You love interacting with customers. The joy of helping a customer find the perfect ear set up matters, you can confidently advise in all areas of piercing and create beautiful ear stacks.
- You understand the piercing experience can be daunting, you know how to navigate the full piercing journey, including aftercare, with warmth and professionalism.
- You have experience in all facets of piercing, including disposal of waste / hazardous waste and sharps, experience in consent forms, inventory and ordering for all piercing tools and equipment, pre and post sterilisation, keeping a clean studio and ensure compliance.
- Self-motivated as this role asks for you to work independently, ability to achieve a high piercing standard in allocated time slots.
- You have a genuine interest in jewellery and piercing, you get the brand and want to reflect it in-store, whether it is developing ways to improve the customer journey or improving the piercing studio.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Organised with great time management skills.
- We are open to a full-time or part time position on weekends
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in needle piercing, with up to date portfolio.
- Licensed to work in Brighton.
Like what you’ve read? Here’s our perks:
- Competitive salary- £12 - £15 per hour depending on experience, plus potential for commission
- Staff discounts
Please send your CV or portfolio to email@example.com to apply