What materials do we use?
Our more delicate jewellery is made using pure 9ct yellow gold, this is listed clearly in the description. 9ct gold is harder wearing than some of the higher carat softer metals. There will be a tiny .375 minor mark on your piece, which is the mark for 9ct gold.
Sterling silver and 18ct gold vermeil
Our heavier pieces are made in solid sterling silver (.925) and are then plated in a rich 18ct yellow or 18ct rose gold vermeil. These pieces will have a .925 minor mark, which is the mark for sterling silver. Once plated we coat each piece in a clear e-coating, which is a protective layer to add longevity.
What does 'vermeil' mean?
Vermeil is gold plated over sterling silver jewellery. We plate to the highest standard of micron and then use a clear e-coating to protect the plating.
Does our jewellery contain any nickel?
All of our jewellery is free from nickel, lead and cadmium.
Can I buy earrings as a single?
Yes! Some of our earrings are already available to buy as a single, but if you want one that is only available as a pair or have lost one and need a replacement, then please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a gift, will it be wrapped?
All of our jewellery will be sent in a Seol + Gold gift bag, with a packing slip in the parcel. We put multiple orders in the same gift bag where we can to save on waste, but if you require a gift bag per item then please get in touch with us prior to shipment.
If this is a present and you need the prices removed from the packing slip then please get in touch with us prior to shipment and we can leave the packing slip out or remove the prices.
How do I look after my jewellery?
- Contact with liquids and chemicals. Showering, the sea, the pool, cleaning, can all speed up tarnishing.
- Exercising. We love the sports luxe look too but please take off all jewellery prior to exercise as contact with sweat can speed up tarnishing, plus excessive wear and tear.
- Beauty regime. Applying products like lotions, hairspray, perfumes, moisturisers, etc. should all be avoided whilst wearing jewellery.
- Storage. Keep out of direct sunlight and store your pieces in a soft pouch, ideally separately.
- General wear and tear. Invest in a decent scratch-free polishing cloth to brighten up any dull pieces over time.
- We provide measurements of jewellery in millimetres.
- We do not offer refunds on items that have been ordered in the wrong size; please get in touch prior to ordering if you are not certain about the sizing provided.
Update - in the current situation we are still shipping orders but there may be a slight delay as we take every precaution to do so safely. We will still aim to ship orders within two working days.
We aim to ship all orders by the next working day (this excludes weekends and bank holidays), please refer to our shipping policies, here.
Returns & Refunds
Update - in the current situation we have extended our policy to 90 days.
We offer refunds on jewellery returned to us within 28 days of delivery. These products must be in their new and unworn condition, returned in the original packaging. All refunds will be made in full, excluding the cost of original postage. For further details please refer to our refund policies, here.
International Taxes and Customs
We are not responsible for any overseas taxes or customs charges applied to our goods and do not include these in our price; please refer to the policy in your country for further information on any applicable charges.
Can I cancel or change my order?
Please note that we are not responsible for goods lost in transit – we have a recorded delivery option that requires a signature upon delivery (domestic shipping), this can be selected from shipping options prior to placing your order. Please ensure your shipping details are correct before purchasing, as we are not responsible for goods lost or delivered to an old address.
If you have any questions that haven’t been covered then please drop us a line at email@example.com